Thursday, October 18, 2012

18 October 2012.

MakNgahDaud

27 tahun.
Alhamdulilah.. Allah swt masih memanjangkan usia diri ini utk menjangkau usia 27 pada tahun ini. Alhamdulilah. Alhamdulilah.

Banyak yg terjadi. Banyak yang berubah. Banyak yang menduga.
Tak terbayang kehidupan ku ada corak yang sebegini.
Tapi siapalah kita utk menidakkan takdir Illahi.
Apa yang pasti, kita harus mencari hikmah-hikmah yang tersembunyi,
di sebalik setiap yang terjadi.

Alhamdulilah.
My special day was great.

My family treat me with a lovely dinner at somewhere super nice.

My hubby gave a double present yang sungguh wangi. Thank u Sang Suami. Perfume idaman. Love you always Sang Suami. :)

My parents gave me a present which is useful for me and my little baby in the tummy. :) Tq so much Mak Abah for everything.

My siblings gave me a pair of shoes which would made other people call me "Cool Mom". Haha. Like! I love you guys so munch2..

My bff, Fifi gave me few surprises which I didn't expect. Thanks Wadi. Byk impian yang kamu dah langsaikan buat saya. Thank u sayang. Love you and our friendship so much. :)

My day was blessed with a lot of birthday wishes thru sms, whatsapp, twitter and of course, Facebook. :)

Alhamdulilah, I know Allah swt still loves me. Allah blessed me to have a lot of great people in my life. Alhamdulilah.

Im 27 years now. Soon, I will be a mummy. May Allah swt make ease at everything for me and my little baby in the tummy. Insyallah.

Happy Birthday Diri Sendiri. :)

Love!
Myself.

No comments: