Saturday, November 15, 2008

Inspired by My Litlle Attryssa ;)

Client : Crocs :P
Talent : Nor Dini Attryssa Bt Mohd Shukri Hussain
Location : Keramat, Kuala Lumpur
( Copyright to Fanapicaholic )


Today was a fun day.. Just got back from Kak Shima's and Abg Sukri's house.
Hajat di hati nk melihat Mohd Rayyan yang baru berusia 15 hari..
Tercapai niat ku itu! But, this post it's not about Rayyan.. ( Nnt akan di update :D )
Today's post for my Little Attryssa, Rayyan's sister..
Took a lot of her pictures today.. and one of them gave me an idea to create somthing.
This is not the official advert for CROCS.. just something I did for my own enjoyment, besides practising my skills for advertisement. Ngiahaha.. :D
Isn't she cute? :D

Cheers!
- Fana a.k.a Farsha

4 comments:

Warnawanie said...

Crocs saya pun berwarna PINK~!!!

Ee said...

dia pose sgt chumelll

rinaKeiko said...

wow keramat kt mana??
yeu tak singgah rumah ai ponnnn :(

yatiesakura said...

nice poster..=)